Here are some of the best tips for hair care at night which you can use to benefit and get the best hair. These tips provide treatments and tips to prevent damage to the hair at night.
Did you know that like skin, hair needs also exfoliate to remove dead cells? To avoid damage it is recommended not to repeat the process more than once a week. You should take care of your hair before bedtime. Most of us care about hair care during the day, because we are conscious to look beautiful around people and hence we want it to look fabulous..
What we often ignore is that despite care, the hours during the day our hairs are the most exposed to the different factors that can weaken and damage. Hair care at night is the best way to counter any damage or alterations that allow provide nutrition and repair. For this there are various treatments and recommendations that can help clean it before bedtime, in order to take advantage of hours of rest for regeneration.
Advantages of night treatments treatments
Usually at night we have a beauty routine that includes relaxing the body and skin care. However, rarely we care about the hair, as we believe that their care should be performed later in the day. The truth is treatments for hair before bed has many advantages for its beauty that is worth considering:
- The hair treatments before bedtime allow the ingredients to work on hair for hours and to act more effectively, repairing the damaged hair and making it look beautiful.
- It’s a great option for those who do not have enough to take care of your hair during the day time because the next morning the hair will look splendid.
- It removes impurities which gets settled over the scalp during the day and leave hair clean and silky.
- It helps repair damage to avoid problems like the fall, dryness and split ends.
- Since the restoration and repairing work of the body is done at night, you will be able to get
healthy and strong hair.
Night treatments for hair
At night the hair fiber has the ability to better absorb nutrients and thus is an excellent time for the repairing the hair strands. After exposure to dust and pollution molecules, nothing better than a good moisturizing mask to nourish and repair. This is one of the best homemade hydrating and moisturizing mask that will fix splits and damage to hair.
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (25 g).
- 1 ripe avocado.
What should you do?
Shred the pulp of a ripe avocado and mix with a tablespoon of coconut oil to form a paste.
Moisten all the hair and then apply your treatment and leave on 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water and wait about one hour before bedtime.
Like the skin, scalp and hair need a good exfoliation to remove dead cells and all the impurities that accumulate.
Although this treatment should not be done every day, it is good to have in mind to once a week.
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (28 g).
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (25 g).
- 3 drops of vanilla extract.
What should you do?
Prepare a mixture with the ingredients and apply throughout the hair with gentle massage to ensure that nutrients penetrate well. Rinse your hair and let it dry a bit before going to sleep.
Serums and sprays
Such products generally are available in the market. They come in different brands, in different forms and prices. However, at home you can also make your own spray leveraging the incredible benefits of apple cider vinegar.
- 6 tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar (60 ml) .
- ½ cup water (125 ml) .
- 1 spray bottle.
What should you do?
Diluted apple cider vinegar in half cup of water and then pour into the atomizer.
Spray the mixture all over the hair before going to bed and leave it on all night.
Here you found the recipe to moisturize and clean hair, but apart from this you also need to know about the other tips that will keep your hair healthy.
Tips for hair care at night
- Before applying any treatment or product, make sure all hair are untangled well to facilitate oxygenation.
- In the case of using fatty products it is best to avoid application to the scalp, because the next morning this could cause discomfort.
- You should avoid sex with very wet hair because it causes more tangling and finished becoming more fragile.
- A good option to avoid tangling during the night is sleep with tied hair, for example with a loose braid.
- Not to wet the pillow after making a good treatment option is covered with a towel to absorb the water. Avoid wrapping the hair because it can be very uncomfortable to sleep and also that it can cause a bad smell.