Home > HairCare > How To Get Rid Of Greasy Hair Fast
One best way to get rid of oily and greasy hair scalp fast overnight is by using shampoos to remove the sticky oils. Naturally made home remedies using lemon, vinegar, baking soda, aloe-vera are also very effective for making hair clean and clear. It can also be prevented by taking precautions against heat and chemical products.
- Use best shampoos and conditioning products. The reason behind oily hair can be your shampoos and conditioners you use daily. Cheap and inferior quality shampoo contains a lot of chemicals which increases the ratio of oils on our scalp. It is ok to spend little more to buy a good hair product. Now-a-days there are many oil controlling shampoos available that can be used for your hair. Also never wash hair everyday for making it dry. Wash hair once in two days to get rid of impurities and make hair clean and clear.
- Wash your hair thrice a week. Rinsing hair will definitely wipe out the impurities from hair but will also remove the natural moisturizing oils that keep hair soft and away from dryness. Everyday washing can make our glands to produce more moisture making your hair greasy. Hence to stay problem free, wash hair three times a week with a good oil removal shampoo to get rid of oily hair. Also avoid using conditioners until your hair problem is solved.
- Avoid touching and combing hair excessively. Too much touching and combing hair can spread the grease to your entire scalp. Fingers and combing excessively will advance this sticky fluid to hair. Styling hair just two or maximum three times is advisable.
- Prevent hair contact with hot temperature. There are three things your hair needs to be protected against to get rid of greasy hair scalp quickly. First is that you should use warm water instead of very hot water for rinsing hair. Second is to use hair dryers at low temperatures and the third one is to wear caps or hats during sunny afternoons. High temperature not only makes hair greasy but can also lead to premature hair greying and weak hair. Hence to stay safe these precautions must be followed.
- Stress can make your hair greasy. Stress and depression leads to hormonal imbalance in body that is a reason for more oils on skin and hair. Try for things that keep you happy. Play some sports or do some exercise to combat stress and stay away from all hair and skin problem.
- Follow a healthy diet. A healthy diet should consist of lot of vitamins, minerals, proteins that can keep hair strong and healthy. Zinc, iron, proteins, vitamin E should be taken to keep hair away from problems. Eating healthy foods will help to keep hair nourished and shiny.
Remove oils naturally from hair
- Aloe vera contains cleansing properties and anti-oxidants that can help to remove excess grease from hair. Apply the aloe gel to your hair for 15 minutes and then rinse hair with warm water.
- Lemon contains citric acid that is a natural bleacher for clearing dirt from hair and skin. Extract the juice of two lemon juice, mix water and apply it to your hair. This will naturally remove the dandruff and all impurities from hair making it clean. Try this remedy everyday to get rid of oily hair quickly.
- Vinegar is a natural product with astringent power that can be used to cure your oily hair. You just need to mix water and vinegar equally and apply it to hair. Massage for 5 minutes so that it spreads all over and leave it for 15 minutes. Now using warm water rinse your hair. Regular washing will guaranteed remove all impurities from hair.
- Add tea to water and allow it to boil for 10 minutes, don’t add sugar. Now allow the water to cool. Add few lemon drops to this tea and use it for rinsing your hair.
- Eggs are great for clearing the oils from hair when mixed with lemon and curd. Mix curd to two eggs and add lemon juice to it. Keep this egg mask on hair for 15 minutes and then wash your hair.
- Baking soda can be mixed with water and applied to hair. The method is simple, just add baking soda to water and rinse your hair with this solution. Baking soda contains properties that will make hair clean and soft.
- Egg and curd mixture is great for removing dirt and oils from hair making it clean, clear and healthy. After completing this remedy properly wash your hair with water to remove the smell of egg from hair.