Massages are the best way to relax your hair and make it strong and long. You can calm your hair at home by the natural products like olive oil, honey masks, aloe vera wash etc. Following these tips and precaution will not only relax your scalp but also make it healthier. These tips can be used by both men and women to relax their hair.
Taking proper care by following all the preventive measures to keep hair healthy and then by providing the nutrients required for its growth will keep your hair strands relax. Shampooing hair in regular intervals with conditioning is also an effective way for getting stress free hair.
Rinse your hair with cold water
Cold Water locks moisture to hair relaxing our scalp. Avoid using hot water for rinsing. Heat tends to remove natural oils from hair and demoisturizes it. It also damages hair leading to hair fall and split ends. Hence to relax your hair use cold water or luke warm water for rinsing.
Massage your scalp daily for 15 minutes. This will increase blood flow towards your scalp and help to relax and nourish them. Use coconut oil or olive oil for massaging your hair. These oils contain Vitamin E and some essential nutrients for making your hair healthy and strong. Massage hair with these oils 30 minutes before washing to keep it healthy and fresh.
Moisturize your hair daily to keep it calm and soft. Use natural oils, conditioners for deeply moisturizing hair and making it silky. Wash your hair with cold water to retain moisture to scalp. Lack of moisture makes hair rough, dull and greasy.
Clean your hair using good quality hair products that are free from harmful chemicals. Wash hair thrice a week to remove dandruff, dead cells, dirt and excess oils from hair. This makes our hair clear, smooth and keeps it relaxed.
Avoid using hot blowers
Avoid using hot blowers for Drying hair. Heat can take away moisture from our hair, making it rough. Use blowers at low temperatures to protect hair from damage.
Protect hair from hasrsh climatic conditions
Cover your hair with a cap or scalf to prevent loss of moisture by sun’s heat. Also strong winds and cold weather makes hair dry and frizzsy. Keep your hair protected and it will remain healthy and relaxed.
Relax hair naturally
- Apply cool cucumber paste for moisturizing and calming the hair scalp.
- Massage Aloe-vera get to hair. This helps in cleaning hair from all impurities, providing moisture and making it silky and clean.
- Apply honey to hair and massage it for 10 minutes. Now wear plastic cap so that honey works well on hair. After 20 minutes rinse it with cold water.
- Vinegar is also very effective in providing cooling sensation to scalp. Mix equal amount of water and olive oil to vinegar and rinse your hair with it for getting beautiful hair.
- Apply cold milk cream to provide various vitamins and minerals to hair.
- Appply egg and curd mixture to hair for 20 minutes and rinse it off with cold water.
- Use olive oil or coconut oil to massage your hair and then leave it overnight. This helps to relax and nourish hair roots making them stronger and softer.
Tips to relax hair
- Never rub wet hair with a towel.
- Avoid scratcing your scapl with nails. This may weaken the hair roots leading to hairfall.
- Use a wide tooth comb to style your hair. This will help in combing without any irritation and keep hair relaxed.
- Avoid washing hair daily. This can remove sebum from hair making it dry and rough.
- Use chemical free products for hair. Chlorine , Ammonia can damage hair, decolorizing it and breaking it.
- Avoid wearing tight caps and hats to prevent blocking of blood circulation, making hair weak.
- Eat fruits, vegetables, fish, egg etc that are rich in vitamins, minerals and protiens to make hair healthy.