Find the correct technique to make your facial makeup last longer as well as make your cosmetic product last longer with these simple hacks and tricks.
When one of our beauty products is bankrupt or is about to get over, we run to buy another. This article will help you save your makeup so you can save some money. In this post you will learn the art to make your makeup last longer. For our makeup last at least 8 hours without any imperfections, we must choose a suitable makeup for our skin and with suitable formulation products. In the market there are makeup products that promise prolonging life. Many times the weather, the sweat and the passage of the hours make our makeup to deteriorate during the day, so here are a few tips that will help you keep your makeup for much longer and make you look great at all times.
Make your cosmetic products last longer
- The life of the lip is between 1 and 4 years depending on the use you give him and care. The ideal is to keep always closed, away from the sun and use it gently to not break or deform. This will save your makeup and money.
- A lot of us has broken lipstick in two or even in three pieces. Fixing it will not take us more than 3 minutes. Try to put the broken piece above the rest of lipstick that came in the package. Now light a cigarette lighter and pass by the heat for union and it is ready.
- If your favorite eye shadow broke, add a few drops of isopropyl alcohol or a little mineral oil. Mix the shade with alcohol until a paste is made and let it dry. After 24 hours your shadow will be like new.
- If your lipstick is already running and the package does not turn over, remove the remainder using a crochet or a stick and put it in another container.
- If your base or cream is about to end, cut the container in half and pour the contents into a smaller container.
- When your eyelashes mask is dry, dip it in a cup with hot water. Leave for a couple of minutes and your mascara is new.
- If you feel that your mascara has a thick texture and drops off lumps on the eyelashes then check a few drops of serum or eye drops and stir with a stick or just shake the closed container.
- To make your eyeliner, lips or eyebrows not break or just about to break when sharpening, try putting it in the fridge for a few minutes. You’ll see that it will chop smoothly.
- When we use a nail polish for a long time it seems that the cap gets glued to the container and the content looks thicker than normal. To fix this, you just have to immerse the container in a bowl of hot water for a few minutes.
- To avoid breakage like shadows, blush or compact powder, try putting some cotton inside the case. So the pressure will not break.
- When shadows, foundation and compact powder like products are broken, fixing them is a trick to break finish, spray alcohol on them and mix with a spatula. Cover with absorbent paper to remove excess liquid, allowed to dry overnight and used as normal the next day.
Make your makeup last longer
- Use moisturizer and sunscreen. Consider before applying your foundation makeup to apply hydration cream to moisturize your skin. You can opt those that already contain sunscreen integrated further to safeguard your skin from the sun’s rays. Keep your skin hydrated will make the makeup stick better and stay much longer.
- Choose waterproof cosmetics. Try your eyeliners, lipsticks and mascaras are waterproof, as these are not only good if you have inclement rain but sweat resistant and will remain intact for longer hours.
- Apply a makeup pre-base. Some beauty experts say that applying makeup with your fingers makes “makeup formulas break” and lasts less. So it is best to apply it with a sponge or a makeup brush.
- Exact amount of mascara: Applying high amounts of this product may create a very artificial effect with the passage of the hours make eyelashes look something heavy and chewy. It is best to put two layers only and not touch with the passing hours, if you have the right mascara you will not need to touch it after applying for the first time.
- Use compact or loose powder: If we apply loose or pressed powder after our foundation and blush, they function as both fixing lipsticks and shadows as the rest of the makeup. The only thing you should consider is your skin type and tone.
- Do not forget the fixative spray. In the world of cosmetics aerosols there are some products specifically to be applied at the end of makeup which are fully effective to maintain the skin makeup.
- Keep in mind that the traditional lip bars are very creamy and lasting and at least those that last longer are the style of gloss which means ranging lipstick in a tube with a sponge applicator.
Performs these simple actions when you makeup to make your makeup last longer, especially in this season when the weather is very changeable. Between the sun or unexpected rains every girl should be prepared to not appear with smudged mascara or makeup blasting.