One fast way to get rid of blemishes overnight is by cleaning it using skin lightening creams, serums and scrubs. There are many products that can remove blemishes and solve your skin problem. To remove the acne scars and dark spots from face you can also try naturally made home remedies using baking soda, vinegar, lemon and other fruits and vegetables. Following this tip will clear blemishes and make your face spotless and beautiful.
Blemishes are usually caused due to sun, acne and clogged pores that leave some dark spots on the skin. No one likes such imperfection especially on the face and hence there are a variety of treatments based on the cause to remove these black spots. You can either buy a good scar removal cream or opt for natural care, both are effective.
- Clean your face daily. Washing face two or three times a day regularly will help you to remove dirt and dead cells clearing the pores and fading blemishes. Take clean warm water to rinse your face and then remember to moisturize skin. This will prevent acne, clogging of pores and dirt build up making face glowing and spotless.
- Scrub your face. Use a product containing alpha and beta hydroxy acids, salicylic acids to deeply clean skin pores. These acids have powers that remove dirt deeply clogged under skin and help you to get rid of large pores and blemishes.
- Apply scar lightening cream. Buy a good skin lightening cream or serum with peptides and other natural extracts that will fade away blemishes and other skin problem. Apply it regularly twice a day to cure your problem within a few weeks.
- Maintain a healthy diet. Foods rich in vitamin A, C, B And E can make your skin healthy and glowing. Vitamin A will clear the wrinkles and fine lines from face, while vitamin E will moisturize making it soft. Vitamin B and C will nourish skin cells, build collagen and lighten skin complexion.
- Take an appointment. In case of severe imperfections on your face, visit a dermatologist. Your skin specialist will provide you a proper medication and advice that will cure blemishes on the skin making it spotless and perfect.
Home remedies to remove blemsishes naturally
- Use ice cubes on skin. Take some ice cubes and add it to a cloth. Gently keep it on your skin for 5 minutes to make skin look young and beautiful. Avoid applying ice directly to skin as this can make it look red.
- Lemon has a strong effect of clearing the dirt and oil build up thus keeping skin clean and perfect. Apply lemon juice to blemishes and rub it gently to your skin for 5 minutes. Remember that lemon contains a high proportion of acids, which may lead to skin irritation. Hence wash face with cold water to get relief from inflammation.
- Mix water to baking soda and apply this paste to your blemishes. Keep it for 15 minutes and then rinse it with cold water. Regularly following this method will get you clear and spotless skin.
- Vinegar is an excellent skin cleanser with astringent properties that will clean the blemishes and get you clear skin. Take a small cotton piece soaked in vinegar and rub it to your face for 10 minutes to treat all imperfections on the face.
- Honey facial mask is used to kill the bacteria and provide moisture that makes skin healthy and soft. Since honey is anti-septic it will help you to get rid of skin infections and imperfections. Apply honey to your skin and allow it to dry. Now wash it with cold water and repeat it thrice a week. You can add lime juice to honey and then use it for making the face mask more effective and strong.
- Apply olive oil to your blemishes and leave it overnight. Antioxidant and vitamin E in this oil will treat your skin problem quickly. For better results, mix olive oil and almond oil together and then use it for your skin.
- Aloe gel contains extracts which have properties that can treat almost all skin problems like acne, dry skin, inflammation, itching etc. Apply this gel to your skin for 20 minutes daily to get rid of blemishes quickly.
- Turmeric paste can be used as a glowing facial mask for clearing the spots and scars from skin making it clear. Mix rose water to turmeric and apply it to your face. This will lighten the marks and make your face perfect and radiant.
- Fruit facial. Blend papaya and banana paste together and apply it to your skin. Enzymes papain and bromelain in papaya and banana plus other nourishing vitamins and minerals will remove blemishes and make skin fair.
- Neem contains anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties that can cure skin infections naturally. This treatment can also be used for people with sensitive skin for clearing acne, itchy skin, clogged pores and dry skin. Boil neem leaves in water for 20 minutes and let the water cool. Remove the leaves from water and daily wash your face with this neem water. This will clear the acne scars, dark spots and large pores making skin healthy and beautiful.
- Tomato and strawberry both are good source of anti-oxidants that help in repairing damaged skin fast. Mix tomato and strawberry paste and apply it to blemishes on skin. Leave it for 20 minutes and then rinse it.