The easiest and fastest way to get rid of clogged pores on face or nose is to steam and then exfoliate it. Natural home remedies are helpful in getting clean and clear pores but it may take time to fix your problem. Hence it is important to follow a good skin care habit to prevent blocking of pores.
Before clearing the clogged dirt filled pores, you need to understand the cause that leads to locking of the pores making it look big. There are variety of treatment available along with natural remedies for deep pore cleansing. With treatments there are also some precautions like removing makeup before sleep and scrubbing face once a week to get rid of this skin problem.
Ways clean clogged pores on skin
- Wash your face twice or thrice a day to clear the dirt and oils that blocks skin pores. Also remember to moisturize face after every wash to keep skin hydrated. This is a first step to prevent and get rid of clooged pores.
- Steaming helps to open skin pores filled with impurities like dirt, oils, dead cells and other pollutants. This is the first step in getting rid of clogged pores on nose. Steam makes skin impurities soft and easier for the face wash and scrubs to deep clean clogged pores on face. Pass hot vapors or wash face using warm water. Avoid splashing hot water as it can damage skin. There are steamers available in market that are very effective in removing the oils and blackheads from clogged pores.
- Use a good brand face wash for effectively unclogging skin pores. Take the face wash and rub it to your nose and face. Continue to rub gently for 10 minutes and then rinse your face with warm water. Now splash cold water for closing the skin pores to avoid further clogging. This is an effective method for cleaning clogged skin pores.
- Use a scrub to exfoliate your skin and for washing away the dirt that is locked in skin pores. Use the best exfoliation product that contains alpha hydroxyl acids, glycolic acid, benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid and natural extracts. These are some of the best acids that help in removing impurities from clogged pores. Glycolic acid is used for lightening scars and cleaning skin pores. Such face washes are very helpful in removing blackheads from nose and making skin fair.
- Using a soft bristle brush is also a helpful method to exfoliate skin and for getting rid of clogged skin pores. As our skin on the face is very sensitive always use a soft bristle brush to prevent skin damage. First wash face with warm water or pass steam to it. Now dry your face completely and slowly rub the brush in the region of blackheads. Face should be completely dry before you start this technique. Try it in alternate days to get clean and clear pores free from blackheads and other skin impurities.
- Remove makeup before going to sleep to avoid blocking of pores. This is a prevention you need to follow to prevent acne and pores from becoming clogged. Only makeup for special events and for the rest days use less makeup. At night before going to sleep, wash your face with warm water to wash away these cosmetics and then splash cold water to close skin pores.
Natural home remedies to get rid of clogged pores
- Lemon juice can be very helpful in removing blackheads from nose. The citric acid present in lemon is deeply cleans dirt and oils from pores. Apply drops of lemon to face and with the soft brush or with your clean hands, rub it gently to make the skin clean and clear.
- Papain enzymes present in papaya have skin cleaning properties that help to get rid of clogged pores. Take a papaya peel and rub to your affected skin for removing deep skin impurities like dead cells, oils and dirt.
- Since orange also contains acidic properties, it may be the solution to your problem. Rub orange peel to your face for cleaning all your skin pores quickly.
- Pineapple also does wonders to skin. Ascorbic acid present in lemon clears the oils and pollutants from skin pores making it clean. Take little juice of papaya and massage it to skin for unlocking and washing dirt from pores.
- Take sugar and crush it into powder. Now add a few drops of lemon and water to it. Rub this thick sugar paste to face to flush blackheads from pores. This is very common and effective method for naturally cleaning clogged pores.
- Take gram flour and add some drops of lemon and rose water. Rub this paste all over your face. Repeat it twice a week for getting positive results.
- The acidic properties of tomato can be used to rinse the oils and dead cells clogged deep under our skin. This grandma’s recipe is quite simple, mash one tomato and rub this juice to your face for 10 minutes. This will remove the impurities from the pores, preventing acne and other skin problems.
- Aloe vera controls and absorbs excess fat, the benefits are visible immediately, leaving the skin soft and tight. This home remedy works great to eliminate clogged pores on nose. Exfoliate your skin with aloe get to clear the dirt that clog and enlarge the pores. Using it helps tone the skin, improving the appearance of pores (immediately and over time). Soak a cotton pad and smooth over face, let it dry and then wash.
- A treatment that minimizes the appearance of pores is to use turmeric. This product is formulated to do: to make pores appear smaller, to work immediately to help the skin look smooth and glowing. Turmeric masks are also beneficial in killing the bacteria in pores which leads to acne.
- After using any remedies above, now its time to move ice on your nose and face. This simple tip will close the pores, thus minimizing the size.
Use a pore minimizing product
Pore minimizer products are available which can be used for skin firmness and minimize pore. These products visibly reduces the size and appearance of enlarged pores and provides smoother, healthier and firmer skin. Enhances skin firmness and helps redefine the facial skin appearance. Such products improves the skin texture and rapid absorption provides the product with the ability to penetrate easily and clean all pores.