The best way to get rid of pimples fast is by keeping face clean and moisturized. There are many products available that can help you to remove pimples overnight. Home remedies made from natural products can take time from one day to a week. Lemon, honey, ice, aloe vera, cucumbers, neem etc. work great for making face clean and spotless.
Keep your face clean.
This is the first thing you need to keep in mind to get rid of pimples and prevent more from coming. Throughout the day your skin encounters dirt, sweat, and other impurities .Hence, it is recommended to wash face at least two times a day to keep the dirt and pollutants away from skin. Never rinse more than three times as this can lead to lack of moisturizing oils on skin. Remember that if you have makeup on face clean it properly before going to sleep. If you go to bed with your makeup on, it can block your skin pores which may worsen your acne problem. Use plain water for two rinses and a good face wash for another. Always use an oil free moisturizer after every wash.
Use product with benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid.
Products containing these ingredients are popular for their role in diminishing pimples. They are very beneficial for killing the bacteria on pimples and skin with an additional quality of clearing skin pores. Use a cream, gel or face wash with 2.5% concentration of benzoyl peroxide to kill and inhibit the growth of acne causing bacteria. Again, I am repeating to use an oil free moisturizer because it is important for us to hydrate our skin else your skin will start producing more oils which will lead to oily skin and clogged pores.
Open your clogged pores with the help of steaming.
Whether you have acne or not it is advised to pass steam to face once a week. The reason behind this is that when you pass hot vapors to face the clogged tight pores become loose, making it easy for you to remove blackheads, whiteheads and other deep stuck impurities. As you all know that prevention is better that cure, steaming reduces the possibility of a pimple breakout to a great extent. To steam take very hot water in a big bowl and let the steam or vapors come in contact with your face. Never go too near to the bowl as the water is hot and any contact with skin can lead to a burn. This method will give you a pimple free skin with a glowing fair complexion.
Now it is important to scrub or exfoliate.
Now, since your pores are open you can apply a scrub to face and use a sonic brush to remove the dead cells and impurities from skin. Never use a brush on your pimples, instead with soft hand move cotton ball on it.
Use cold water or ice after steaming.
Since steaming open ups the skin pores, it is important now to close these skin pores. Well, you can do this by splashing cold water to face or just by simply moving ice on face for 2 minutes. Since your pores are now clean and closed, this gives a glowing clear and glowing complexion to face. Using ice also helps in reducing the size and swelling of pimples.
Eat healthy foods to keep pimples away.
To remove pimples fast it is important to keep a check on foods that you eat. Stay away from excess fat, spicy and oily foods until your pimples are not cleared. Eat fruits and vegetables like oranges, carrots, tomato, strawberries, fish, egg and apples. Also drink green tea to flush out the toxins from body. To keep body hydrated drinking water is also very important.
Exercise daily and massage your face.
Exercise is one of the best technique to keep our skin pores clean and clear from impurities. Exercise stimulates blood flow in body and towards skin that keeps it fresh and healthy. It also makes our sweat gland to work fast. And this sweat comes to our skin through pores washing out the dirt and oils. You can also use face massagers to stimulate blood flow towards face, making your pimples to heal faster.
- According to a study neem can be effectively used to get rid of pimples quickly. Leaves of neem are antiseptic in nature and it posses aspirin like properties that help to calm the inflammation and irritation caused by acne. Wash the leaves in running water and then make a paste of it. Now apply this paste to the affected area. This will eventually kill all the germs on face and shrink the pimples in a few days. Another remedy with neem leaves is boil these leaves in water, allow the water to cool and wash your face with this water.
- Aloe vera gel is also a well known remedy to remove pimples from skin. This gel can be used to kill the acne causing bacteria and the antibiotics in it speed ups the process of healing. Take a leaf of aloe vera and give it a vertical cut from center. Extract the sticky fluid coming out and apply it directly to your pimples. Now let it dry and then wash it with cold water. In case you are not comfortable with this remedy, you can also buy a pimple removing product from the market containing aloe vera extracts.
- Cucumbers work great in reducing the redness and inflammation caused by the acne. Vitamin A, C and E present in it treats pimples leaving behind no scar. Make a paste of cucumber or cut it in slices and put in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to cool. Now apply the cool paste or slice to your face and repeat it twice a day. In a few days your pimple will shrink and there will be no scar giving you a clear and spotless face.
- Honey is a quick natural remedy to clear pimples from face. Since it also has anti septic powers it can be used to treat the skin infections. Apply honey to your face and leave it for 30 minutes. If you have time then allow it to dry completely so that it has time to work properly. Try it daily and will notice pimple free skin in a few days.
- Mix orange juice and honey together and cover your face with this mask. Vitamin C in oranges and moisture in honey proves to provide results at double speed.
- You can also mash a tomato and use it as a pimple removing face pack. Tomatoes are full of antioxidants which helps fasten the process of repairing and healing skin.
- Mix carrot and cucumber juice properly and leave it on your face. Let it remain for 20 minutes and then rinse. Carrot has vitamin A that gives an additional help for healing skin while cucumber provide a relief from inflammation and leaves no scar behind.
- Papaya and strawberry fruit pack is also excellent in removing the acne from face. Mash the two fruits and blend it together. Now apply it to face and let it dry. After it dries use water to rinse it. Apart from the vitamins and minerals both the fruit contain papaya has a enzyme called papain that help to deeply clean skin pores and strawberries are rich in antioxidants and peptides and repairs the skin making it more fair and young.
Home remedies to remove pimples naturally