Proper skin care is the only fast way to get rid of sunspots marks from face and make skin clear and beautiful. Buy a good skin lightening cream or go for naturally made home remedies to remove dark sunspots from skin overnight and make it spotless.
To clear the sunspots from skin is easy, but do you the root cause of this problem? As the name goes these are dark small circular marks formed on this skin when it is in contact with the sun rays directly for a long time. To remove these spots first trick is to never leave skin without sunscreen under sun and learn the art of apply sunscreen properly, then follow these helpful treatments to completely erase them from your face and hands.
- Add ice-cubes in a cloth and place it on your sunspots. This helps to improve circulation of blood and lightening the marks fast. Coconut oil and almond oil massages can also prove helpful in removing tan from skin.
- It is necessary to cover your skin under the sun. Wear full sleeve clothes so that your skin is prevented from the damaging skin darkening rays. Apply sun protection creams and lotions to get rid of sunburns and dark skin. These are some precautions you need to follow to prevent sunspots and get beautiful skin.
- Buy one skin lightening cream and apply it to your face daily. This will help to lighten all the marks and scars from skin, making face clear and glowing. Buy creams with vitamin C, anti-oxidants and various acids that can quickly cure the spots on skin and make face spotless.
- Provide lots of moisture to your sunspots so that it quickly returns to normal. Apply vitamin E moisturizers to nourish and refresh your skin. Never leave your dark marks un-moisturized as this can lead to further darkening. Also drink plenty of water and other hydrating fluid to keep your body and skin moisturized. Coconut water, watermelon, cucumbers, tomatoes are some moisturizing natural items that can keep body hydrated.
- If your dark marks are severe than you should definately consult a dermatologist for some treatment. Finally a doctor can help you out with some topical creams and medications that can solve your skin problem.
Home remedies to remove sunspots
- Aloe vera gel can be used to cure the damage to skin by sun. Gel of aloe supplies moisture and anti-oxidants that help to lighten and repair damaged skin cells. Apply this gel to your spots and leave it for 20 minutes and then wash it with cold water to get rid of sunspots fast. This remedy can also be used to treat sunburns and tans.
- Keep cucumber slices to your skin. Cut thick round pieces of cucumber and place it on your marks daily. Cucumber contains skin lightening agents and moisture to make skin soft and fair. Keep this slice daily for 20 minutes to repair the dark sunspot.
- Tomatoes are also one best natural product with anti-oxidants and skin cleansing acids that help to remove dirt from skin making it fair. These anti-oxidants provide protection against sun and can be used to lighten the spots. Make a paste of tomato and use it as a face pack. Leave it until it dries and then wash it using cold water.
- Milk cream also has many nourishing enzymes that can be placed on skin to get rid of sunspots. Extract this cream and add any natural oil to it. Keep it on your skin for 20 minutes and then wash it using cold water.
- Olive oil can be applied for deeply moisturizing skin and making it smooth and silky. This oil contains vitamin E and anti-oxidants that are the best skin repairing agents. Apply this oil to your sunspots and leave it overnight. This will clear the darkness making your skin beautiful and flawless.
- Lemon juice contains citric acid and vitamin C that clear the impurities from skin making skin fair. Mix lemon juice with honey and cover your spots with this paste. Honey in this mixture will provide moisture to skin making it soft. Using this treatment everyday will give a positive result within a week.
- Potatoes are natural skin lighteners that can be used on skin to remove dark sunspots. Cut thick potato pieces or make a paste and apply it to your hands, legs front and back and leave it for 15 minutes. An enzyme present in potato helps to make skin fair naturally.
- Honey and turmeric are some good natural products that can make your skin to return normal. Mix turmeric to honey and apply it to your skin. Now, after keeping it for 20 minutes rinse it using cold water. This mixture can also be used as a facial pack for getting glowing and fair face.
- Apply vinegar for erasing the sunspots from skin. This natural product is considered to be as an astringent that can applied to skin to make it fair. Mix rose water and vinegar equally and apply it to skin for 15 minutes daily.
- Use onion paste for your sun marks. Enzymes and acid present in onion will rejuvenate your skin. Make a paste of onion and apply it to your face marks for 20 minutes daily. Now wash it using cold water and repeat it once more during the night.
- Avocado face mask can be prepared and used to provide moisture to skin and remove the scars and dark spots. Apply the avocado paste to your face for 20 minutes daily. This will make your skin spotless and baby soft.
- Apply orange juice to your face to provide vitamin C to skin. Vitamin C helps to lighten spots and makes skin fair and glowing. Extract the orange juice and apply it to your face in its pure form. Let it remain for 15 minutes and then wash it. This remedy can also be used to lighten pimple scars.
- Prepare a skin glowing mask by mixing pastes of papaya, strawberry and tomatoes. The reason for using papaya is that it contains an enzyme papain that clear dead cells and dirt from skin while tomato and strawberries and excellent source of anti-oxidants, moisture and skin nourishing extracts. Apply this paste two times a day to get rid of sunspots quickly and permanently.