One best way to get rid of tan lines from face, hands or legs fast is by applying a good tanner for repairing skin and to remove tan quickly. Naturally made home remedies from lemon, honey, aloe vera, baking soda, milk cream, olive oil etc can also be used to treat your skin problem. Provide lots of moisture and take good care of skin to fix tan lines quickly.
- Buy a good brand tanner. After taking a bath make yourself completely dry and apply the tanning lotion to your tan lines. Use a sunless tanning cream and apply it regularly to remove the white tan lines quickly from body. Depending upon the shade of your tan choose a suitable product as tanners come for different skin shades.
- Scrub your skin. Exfoliating helps to remove the tanned skin cells from body. Scrubbing helps to lighten the dark skin and increase the speed of the fading process. Now after you scrub remember to moisturize skin to fasten the process of healing skin. Apply a vitamin E moisturizer with essential natural extracts two times a day to get rid of tan lines in few days.
- Makeup to cover your tan. To disappear the tan lines using makeup you first need to buy a foundation that matches the shade of skin near your whiten skin. Now take a brush and cover your tan with foundation properly so that it disappears. This is fastest way to hide your lines in case you want to urgently go for some event.
Get rid of tan line naturally.
- Baking soda is one of the most effective remedy to erase tan from skin. Mix water to baking soda and keep it on tanned skin for 15 minutes daily. This will help you to return your normal skin tone.
- Aloe vera gel contains certain enzymes and anti-oxidants that can be used to get rid of sun burns and tans lines fast. Remove the gel from the leaf and with clean hands apply it to your affected skin. Keep it for 15 minutes and then wash it with cold water. This gel provides a cooling sensation to skin and anti-oxidants present in it speeds up the repairing process of damaged cells.
- Lemon juice is also an excellent home remedy but should be avoided in case of burns. Mix honey with lime juice and keep it on skin for 25 minutes. Honey will moisture skin and lemon will help to remove tan lines making your skin soft and beautiful.
- Cucumbers have cooling powers that help to soothe tan lines from skin. Vitamin C and moisture in cucumbers is an excellent combination for eliminating tanned skin. Cut thick round cucumber pieces or make a paste and keep it on skin for 15 minutes. Gentle slice rub on skin can also give positive results.
- Gram Flour is considered to be one of the best natural product to scrub off the dead skin layers and oils from skin. Add rose water to gram flour and rub it to skin for 5 minutes and keep it for more 15 minutes before you wash your skin to quickly get rid of tan lines.
- Milk cream also has beneficial properties for removing tan lines, sunburns and making skin glowing. Mix milk cream and turmeric together and keep it on skin for 20 minutes. This will repair your tanned skin and return it to normal.
- Natural oils like olive oil, coconut oil and almond oil can be used to treat white patches on skin. Mix these oils together and apply it to tan. Leave it overnight before you wash it off in morning to remove tan lines overnight.
- Potatoes contain a good amount of vitamin C and a special enzyme called catecholase which repairs the tan lines from skin. Grate a small raw potato and apply it to skin for 15 minutes daily. This will clear the white marks making skin look fair and glowing.