One best way to get rid of whiteheads on nose fast is by following a proper skin care routine. To remove whiteheads overnight from skin buy a good facial cleansing product and oil free moisturizers. Naturally made home remedies from lemon, baking soda, gram flour are also effective in getting rid of skin impurities. Following these helpful tips will make your skin problem free in a week.
A person that never pays any attention to skin cleaning, the result is clogging of skin pores that lead to blackheads and whiteheads. Using a face wash or soap once and two times water rinsing a day plus weekly scrubbing can quickly help you to clear the dirt and the dead cell making skin clear and glowing. In case the impurities are clogged too hard then first go for steaming and then exfoliation. After these methods apply a oil free moisturizer to the face to prevent skin from drying.
Steps to remove whiteheads overnight
- Wash your face twice a day with water based face wash and warm water to prevent accumulation of impurities in skin pores. After washing pat towel to your face, do not rub. This is the basic prevention technique that helps to minimize the possibility of dirt and oil build up in the pores and keeping whiteheads away from our skin.
- There are a variety of skin cleanser products that help in removing dirt blocked in pores. These products contain acids and various natural extracts that help in washing out impurities which are deep inside our skin pores. Use products containing alpha-hydroxyl acid, salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide for getting rid of whiteheads in a week. These acids help in unlocking our clogged pores filled with impurities.
- Steaming is considered to be one of the best ways to get rid of whiteheads overnight from nose and face. Take hot water in a bowl and allow the steam to pass to your face for 15 minutes. Steaming loosens our pores and makes it easier for the exfoliating product to remove dirt quickly.
- Exfoliate your skin once a week for removing the deep skin impurities and hardened oils from our skin. First steaming and then exfoliating is the best combination for getting rid of whiteheads stuck deep in skin pores. You can use a variety of exfoliating products, scrubs and skin cleansers for exfoliating skin. Homemade sugar, lemon and tomato scrubs are also very beneficial for solving your skin problem.
- Remember that washing and exfoliating can make your skin lose moisture. Hence, after every wash provide moisture to the skin to prevent it from drying. For oily skin type use non comedogenic moisturizers for passing moisture to skin. This will help in keeping skin soft and easy for the skin products for washing out dirt.
- Just as you finish taking a bath, with your fingers gently rub the area having whiteheads for two minutes. This will remove the unwanted dead skin cells layer from face. Do not apply pressure while rubbing as it can later lead to irritation. This is a helpful precaution to prevent clogging of pores.
- Go to a beauty parlour and ask for expertise help. Although this method will cost you some bucks but their facial treatment will flush out the white hairs from your skin. The expert will properly exfoliate your skin, removing the skin impurities, making skin clear and spotless.
How to get rid of whiteheads naturally at home
- Lemon is one of the best natural skin cleanser effective in removing oils and dead skin from our face. Citric acid present in lemon helps in opening the clogged pores and washing out the oils and dirt that causes white hair on the nose. Take juice of lemon and gently rub it over your nose for 10 minutes. Repeat this procedure for a week for permanently eliminating whiteheads from skin.
- Aloe vera is anti-septic in nature plus it has anti-oxidants and skin cleansing agents which make it a good skin cleaner for removing whiteheads and blackheads overnight. Mix few drops of lemon to aloe vera gel and apply it to your affected skin. Now slowly rub it over your nose for 15 minutes and then wash it with warm water. In a few days you will notice that your problem has been completely erased from your skin.
- Tomato treatment also works well in getting rid of whiteheads on nose and face. Why tomato is used for blackheads is because it contains lycopene which is acidic and helps in clearing the impurities from the skin. Make a juice of tomato and apply this juice to your face. Allow this juice to dry and then wash it with warm water. Tomato is also a good source of anti-oxidants that help in keeping skin young and glowing.
- Honey treatment for whiteheads should be used if you have a sensitive skin type. For sensitive skin, avoid using lemon and tomato to prevent irritation and rashes. Warm honey (do not heat) and apply it to your face and nose. Rub it for 10 minutes and then let it dry. Wash it as soon as it dries to get rid of whiteheads. This remedy works best for people with sensitive skin.
- Sugar scrub is used for removing dead skin cells, oils and other impurities from our skin. Powder the sugar and add few lemon drops to it. Apply this scrub to skin and slowly rub it over your nose. Sugar particles and lemon help in clearing the whiteheads from skin.
- Egg contains omega-2-fatty acids that have the ability to wash out the impurities from the skin. Apply the egg white to skin and wash it with warm water after it dries. Eggs also contain various vitamins and minerals that help in nourishing skin deeply.
Tips to remove whiteheads
- Avoid touching whiteheads with your hands. The bacteria and germs on hands can worsen your skin problem.
- Do not pluck and pop your white hairs as this can lead to infections and scarring.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and smoking to prevent skin from drying. These products dehydrate skin, making it difficult for removing whiteheads.
- Drink plenty of water to keep skin hydrated and prevent acne and other skin problems.
- Exercise daily for 20 minutes for washing out the dirt from the pores via sweat. Also, massage ice for 10 minutes to prevent these white hairs from growing.