Home > SkinCare > How To Get Soft And Smooth Hands
The best way to get soft hands fast is by exfoliation and then moisturizing to make skin silky and smooth. To make hands beautiful you can also use natural home remedies like honey, olive oil, coconut oil, aloe vera gel to make skin soft naturally.
- Keep your hands clean. Clean your hands two to three times a day and then provide moisture to skin. Over washing can clear the natural oils and make skin dry, hence use gloves for dish washing. Buy a moisturizing soap with extracts of natural oils that protects hands from being rough and keep skin soft. Use warm or cold water for washing hands, avoid use of very hot water.
- Scrub the dead cells from hands. Like you exfoliate your face, hands also require exfoliation to remove the layer of dirt and dead skin and make skin look fresh. Follow this two step guide to deeply clean and remove the unwanted skin impurities.
- First take water in a bucket and soak your hands in it for 15 minutes. This will make the dead skin, oils and dirt soft and easier for the scrub to eliminate these pollutants.
- Second step is to apply the scrub and follow the steps described by the product.
Repeat this remedy once a week to clear the rough skin layer from hands and make skin ultra smooth and silky.
- Provide moisture to your hands. Apply moisturizing creams and lotions not only to face but also to your hands and feet. One quick way to make your hands soft is by applying these lotions to hands and wearing gloves. Leave it overnight and then wash your hands. Now you will say that this will only make your palms soft what about the entire hand. So the solution is to apply a thick layer of moisturizer to hands and tie a cloth to it to prevent it from being wiped out on bed sheet. Letting the product work for the entire night will get you soft and beautiful hands in a few days.
- Protect your hands against harsh weathers. Extreme hot and cold weather often carry away the moisture which keeps our skin look fresh. For cold weathers you just need to keep your skin properly moisturized, but for hot weather and in afternoon there is a need for you to apply lotions with sun protection to combat sun rays and keep it safe from dryness and roughness.
Get soft smooth hands naturally
- Honey is the best natural remedy for moisturizing skin and making it silky. Take honey and massage it gently for 5 minutes to both your hands. This will allow the moisturizing molecules in honey to get absorbed by skin. Use this remedy daily to get rid of dry and chapped skin on hands.
- Apply milk cream to both your hands and let it rest for 20 minutes. Milk cream contains essential nutrients that help to nourish skin cells and make it soft. You can also add honey to milk cream and use it for softening your hands and making it beautiful.
- Make a paste of avocado and massage it to both your hands. Leave it for 20 minutes and then wash it using cold water. You can also use avocado moisturizing lotions and creams for making skin smooth.
- Aloe vera gel is used as a scrub as well as a moisturizer around the globe. Rub aloe gel to skin for 10 minutes and leave it for another 20 minutes. This will will remove dirt, dead cells and make skin moisturized curing dry and chapped hands.
- Papaya can be used as a natural scrub to clear skin impurities on hands and make it smooth. Apply the paste of papaya to hands and use a brush to gently rub it over skin. This will remove the dry skin layer from hands. After this provide moisture to your skin.
- Make a paste of cucumber and add little honey to it. Cover your hands with this paste for 20 minutes and then use water to clean your skin. This will not only moisturize skin but will also lighten your dark elbows making your hand fair and silky.
- Add oats to yogurt and apply this skin softening mask to your hands. Rub it for 5 minutes and leave it for 15 minutes. This will remove the dirt from hands making it fair and soft.
- Apart from all these remedies rub ice cubes to hands. Now there are two advantages of using ice-cubes. First it cleans the impurities and second it helps in keeping hand’s skin hydrated and velvety.
Tips for soft hands
- Always keep skin on hand moisturized, leaving it dry can make them rough.
- Your elbows also need to be exfoliated and moisturized.
- Apply sun protection lotions to your hands to prevent it from darkening.
- Never over wash your hands, just two-three time is fine and after washing moisturize your palms.