HOW TO GET RID OF DARK ELBOWS AND KNEES NATURALLY
To lighten your dark elbows and knees you need to exfoliate and moisturize skin. These useful ways and natural tips will remove darkness from your elbows/knees and make it fair. Natural home remedies are helpful but it may take time. Hence to get rid of dark elbows and knees buy a good scrub and skin lightening creams that helps to fix your problem fast.
Steps for lightening dark elbows and knees
- Exfoliation is the first step towards lightening your elbow or knee. In this process dead skin and dirt are removed skin making it fair. These clogged impurities are the main reason for the dark black elbows and knees. Hence buy a good scrub which contains nano particles for effectively cleaning your skin.
- After you exfoliate, the next step is to moisturize skin. Remember that when you exfoliate your skin becomes dry which is big reason for dark elbow and knees. Hence apply a good moisturizing product rich in vitamin E and extracts of natural oils that helps to make skin soft.
- Apply a fairness cream rich in peptides, vitamin C and various fruit extracts that helps to lighten your dark elbows/knees fast. These skin lightening creams are very effective in removing your dark skin and making it fair.
- Use a good lotion which contains sun protecting factors (atleast 20 SPF) that helps to protect skin against sun rays. These lotions should be used when you are out on a beach and your body is exposed to sunlight. Otherwise wear full sleeve clothes and full pants to prevent your skin from darkening.
Get rid of dark elbows and knees naturally
- Lemon juice which is rich in vitamin C and citric acid is the best natural product for lightening skin. Take some lemon juice and rub it daily to your knees and elbows. Slowly and gradually with time you will notice that your skin has turned fair.
- Natural oils like olive oil, coconut oil, almond oil contain vitamin E that helps to provide moisture to dry and rough skin. This is a natural method for keeping skin moist and soft. Olive oil also contains anti oxidants which are best known for repairing dark and damaged skin and making it fair and healthy. Apply one of these oils to your elbows and knees before sleeping to remove the darkness and dryness from skin.
- Potato which is a good source of skin lightening enzymes may be the solution to your problem. Take a potato slice and rub it to your knees and elbows. Repeat it daily and in a few days darkness of skin will fade and your skin will become fair.
- Cucumber is a great source of moisture plus it has skin cleansing acids that help in removing impurities from skin. Take slices of cucumber and rub it gently over your skin for 15 minutes.
- Papaya contains a skin cleansing enzyme called papain and various vitamins that helps to get rid of dark elbows and knees. Remove the slice of papaya and rub it to your skin. The nutrients contained in papaya will lighten your elbows and make your skin beautiful.
- Sandalwood and turmeric are being widely used for skin care since ancient time because of its ability to make skin glow. Take turmeric and gram flour in 1:1 ratio and add rose water to it. Massage this paste to your elbow and knee for making it glowing and white.
- Aloe vera is rich in anti oxidants moisture and enzymes that helps to remove darkness from skin. Extract the gel of aloe vera and apply to the affected area. Let it stay for 20 minutes and then using like warm water wash it.
- Add lemon juice to honey and use this paste as a natural scrub. While lemon remove dead skin cells and dirt from skin honey will protect it from drying and will keep skin soft and moisturized.
Tips to lighten dark elbows and knees
- Remember to wash your elbows daily. This area of skin is often neglected and hence it turns dark. Use a good soap and sponge for washing your skin effectively so that it remains fair.
- Even if your wash it everyday remember to exfoliate it once a week for removing the deep skin impurities and dead cells that create an illusion of darkness.
- Eat a healthy diet full of vitamins and minerals for perfect skin nourishment.
- Always keep your elbows and knees moisturized.
- Leaning down on elbows and knees are also reasons for skin darkening in that area. Hence take care and stop leaning and you will notice the change.
- Wear full sleeve clothes and full pants when you are out and the temperature is high. This will prevent your skin from darkening.