Proper skin care and a good health are the only ways that can help men look younger and smarter naturally. Healthy diet, daily exercise, applying moisturizing and anti-ageing creams will give yourself a younger appearance. Avoid stress and stay happy to get fresh and youthful looking skin.
Provide anti-oxidants to skin and body.
Antioxidants are compound that prevents and soothes cell damage in our body. These compounds are considered to slow down the process of ageing and prevent early age wrinkles on skin. Hence include antioxidant rich foods in your diet to keep your body strong and young. Also antioxidant rich creams are available in market that help in repairing old damaged cells and keep skin healthy, youthful and young. Having a correct balance of antioxidants in body will give you a look of at least ten years less than your actual age.
Protect skin from the damaging effect of sun.
Sun is considered to be a major reason that makes skin look old. The harmful sun rays takes moisture from skin, leads to pigmentation, damaged skin cells leading to skin cancers. Hence to avoid these situations apply sun protection creams to your face to repel back the damaging rays. During summer special care is required to protect skin from damage, so wear full sleeve shirts, caps or hats, goggles to provide some layer of protection to skin.
Exfoliate skin to remove the dead skin cells
Exfoliation is one of the most important steps for keeping skin look young at any age. To start exfoliation first buy a good men’s scrub and follow the instructions given. Exfoliate your face, hands and legs to remove the layer of dead cells and make skin look young and fresh. Buy a good facial scrub with natural extracts for deep skin cleansing.
Daily moisturize your skin
Lack of moisture makes skin dry and rough which leads to wrinkles. Hence to make skin soft moisturize skin using a good moisturizing cream with vitamin E and natural oils extracts. For people with oily skin, use oil free moisturizers that are water based to get baby soft skin.
A good hairstyle for looking young
Having a perfect hairstyle is also an important factor for a youthful appearance. I cannot suggest you which hairstyle as everyone has different hair types and face cuts. However I have read that shorter hair and being well shaved often make a man to appear young. Also remember to darken your hair colour to hide the grey hair and give yourself a youthful look.
Foods for perfect look
- Foods like eggs and fish provide omega 3 fatty acids, proteins, vitamins and minerals that help in repairing old damaged skin thus preventing loosening of your skin.
- Antioxidant rich foods like cherries, berries, tomatoes, garlic etc can be a great help for treating wrinkles and keeping skin young.
- Vitamin C rich foods like oranges help to build collagen that help in repairing the the dark spots and damaged skin.
- Vitamin E is essential for providing moisture and keeping skin soft and supple. Almonds, coconut, walnut are some good vitamin E rich foods.
Daily exercise is also important
Apart from maintaining a good skin care routine and a healthy diet, exercises also play an important role in both men and women’s life to keep body fit. Exercise helps in circulation of blood to the entire body. Blood provides oxygen and nutrients to all the cells in our body. Hence to stay young one must exercise daily.
Get younger looking skin naturally
- Prepare a scrub from oranges and apply it to your face. Vitamin C present in this scrub builds collagen that repairs old skin.
- Eat tomatoes and apply tomato juice to face to provide antioxidants, vitamin A,C and K to skin and make face glowing.
- Massage aloe vera gel to skin for 20 minutes to remove impurities, treat skin infections, and prevent ageing of skin.
- For moisturizing dry and rough skin you can use honey facial mask. Spread the honey to your skin and give yourself a 30 minutes rest. Now clean your skin with warm water. This will provide moisture to skin making your face glowing and younger looking.
- Keeping cucumbers slices also helps to relax skin cells. Once a week keep cool cucumber slices on your eyes and face to get rid of dark circles, puffy eyes and make you face beautiful like you had in your twenties.
- Fruit facial mask prepared from strawberries and apple paste can applied to face to nourish skin. Take half apple and mix five strawberries to it. Grind the mixture together and mix little gram flour to make this paste thick. Use this pack on face for 30 minutes once a week to remove wrinkles, fine lines, spots and make skin clean and clear.
Tips to keep body youthful
- If you really want to look good even in your fifties then you should avoid smoking. Cigarettes contain harmful compounds that damages body. It dehydrates skin leading to wrinkles and older looking skin.
- Drinking alcohol also dehydrates body, flushing out the moisture from skin and making it rough.
- Exercise like walking, cycling and swimming are important for proper circulation of blood in body. Daily exercise helps a person to stay fit and strong at any age.
- Stressful life can make you look dull and always stay happy. Do things that keeps you happy like watching movie, reading or go out for short picnic every week. Yoga is also very helpful to combat stress and lead a healthy life.
- To look young you need to take proper care of your skin.