One fast way to get rid of acne scars naturally and get beautiful clear face for both boys and girls is to follow a proper skin care routine. Natural home remedies for acne scars include lemon, cucumber, aloe vera, olive oil, honey etc. which are effective in removing the dark scars from face. Proper care during acne can prevent scars on your skin. These home remedies can be used by both men and women to make skin problem-free in a week.
Having acne scars is something that no one likes because it reduces the beauty of our face. When pimples are not taken proper care they leave behind marks, from them some fade in a few months while for erasing some there is a huge problem. You search all the treatments that can show some magic and clear the spots, but have not found yet. Here you can see some of the most widely used home remedies that can help you to get rid of scars and have a spotless face.
15 Home remedies for acne scars
- Vitamins like vitamin A, C and E present in fruits and vegetables helps to erase pimple scars. Vitamin C supplies collagen to skin that fastens the cell renewal and repairs acne marks quickly. Vitamin E helps in moisturizing skin making it soft and easier for eliminating the scars on face. Also vitamins like vitamin K and A are helpful for skin nourishment and repairing acne scars making face clear and spotless.
- Lemon has good amount of vitamin C that help in lightening scars and citric acid for clearing the oils and dirt from skin. Prepare a solution by mixing lemon and orange juice together. Massage it to your acne marks. This will not only help in getting rid of acne marks but also improve your skin tone. For sensitive skin type mix water for diluting the solution.
- Potato is one of the most available home remedy that has the ability to lighten pimple scars giving you a spotless face. It contains enzymes that work well in eliminating the scars from skin. Cut thick pieces of potato and massage it to your skin. Now keep fresh pieces to scars for 15 minutes and then wash your face. This therapy helps in removing dark circles, dark spots and marks from skin.
- Honey is a natural moisturizing and anti-septic agent that should be applied to pimples for preventing it from leaving behind scars. Honey face mask can be very effective for lightening dark spots on face. Take half cup honey and add drops of lemon to it. Apply it to your face and keep it for 20 minutes before washing. Honey has the power to make skin soft and fair.
- Neem can be applied to pimples for killing the bacteria and preventing skin infections. Neem leaves contain oils that help in curing pimples and removing its scars. Boil these leaves until the water colour changes to light green. Allow the water to cool. Use this water for washing your face 2 times a day. This will clear acne and it scars from your skin.
- Aloe vera posses the property of healing that is used in a variety of skin products for lightening and repairing skin. It is anti-bacterial, contains anti-oxidants and moisture which makes it a great remedy for reducing marks. Remove the gel of aloe from its leaf and apply it directly to your scars with clean hands. Let it dry and then wash it using cold water.
- Turmeric is used as a skin lightening agent in India since ancient times. Mix water to turmeric and apply this paste to your scars for 30 minutes daily. It can also be used for reducing the inflammation caused by acne. Turmeric face mask can make your face look fair and glowing.
- Egg can also be used for eliminating the acne scars from skin. It contains omega-3 fatty acid that helps to tighten skin and make it look firm and young. It has many vitamins and minerals that can nourish skin cells making it healthy. Apply the egg white to pimple marks daily for 10 minutes for treating scars and making it lighter.
- Olive oil contains vitamin E and anti-oxidants that can used to fix your acne scar problem. Applying olive oil to skin makes it soft and also helps in lightening dark spots and dark skin tone. Take a cotton ball and dip it in this oil. Apply it to your scars for 20 minutes daily for quickly solving your scar problem.
- Papaya face mask can be used for getting rid of oils and dirt and for rubbing scars and dark spots from skin. Papain enzyme in papaya is a powerful skin cleaning and lightening agent. Mix orange juice to papaya and apply it to your face for 30 minutes.
- Pine apple is rich in alpha-hydroxy acids which help in washing out impurities from skin and making it clean and clear. It contains enzymes that help in eliminating pimple scars and rejuvenate skin cells. Take a cotton ball and dip it in pine apple juice. Apply it to your marks for 30 minutes and then rinse your face with cold water. You can use pine apple face mask for lightening dark circles, acne scars and making face look beautiful. Bleaching and astringent properties in pineapple makes skin glowing.
- Tomato paste can be applied to skin for lightening the scars quickly. Lycopene in tomato is a natural skin cleansing agent plus it contains anti-oxidants that help in slowing down the ageing process, thus making you look young. Using tomato face mask once a week can do wonders with skin.
- Green tea has a very good effect on health and skin. It helps to purify blood thus washing out toxins under skin. Consume atleast 1 cup of tea everyday for getting glowing and clear skin.
- Vinegar especially apple cider vinegar uses alpha-hydro-oxy acids for removing oils, dirt and other skin impurities lightening skin tone and making it fair. Dip cotton ball in vinegar and apply it to your scars for 30 minutes. Vinegar helps for reducing infections and acne scars from skin.
- Ice cubes can be massaged to skin for increasing blood circulation and improving skin texture. Ice cube massage is a great exercise for keeping skin healthy and away from many problems including scars.
Tips for removing acne marks
- Avoid scratching or peeling your acne to prevent dark marks on skin.
- Always keep your skin moisturized. Dry skin can make your scar look more dark.
- Eat nourished and healthy foods with at least 8 glasses of water to keep skin hydrated.
- It is advised to change pillow covers twice a month for preventing acne breakout.