This is the best skin care routine with which you will be able to keep skin soft, young and beautiful. Along with creams some of the home remedies are also mentioned in this routine.
One of the concerns of women when it comes to the talk of beauty is not having enough budget to include very expensive creams and lotions on the market and less to pay a dermatologist or beautician. With this best skin care routine and tips you can keep up a beautiful complexion and it is best that cost very little.
One of the most common issues that directly affect our skin is stress. Our skin is exposed to cold and heat frequently and that does the damages. When we sleep or move out contamination due to external factors makes our skin suffer. Therefore the skin becomes dull, without light, loses elasticity, wrinkles appear and lose tone. Hence to get beautiful and healthy skin follow this routine.
- To restore tone of tired and stressed skin it is important to clean your face. Start with a good cleaning with the use of cosmetics to produce soft foam and then rinse with cold water to wake up and refresh the skin. They can be products in gel, foam, mousse, cleansing milk. In any case, the product you choose should be specific to your skin type. After cleaning always use a facial toner helps restore the proper pH of the skin. Besides tonic helps cleanse the skin deeply and drag all traces of makeup and external dirt. You can opt for a homemade tonic.
- A steam will help to avoid acne. A mask and weekly facial steam, it opens the pores, stimulates circulation and removes toxins. All you need is a pot of water, a stove, and a towel. (If you want to be more elaborate, add a handful of aromatic herbs such as lavender, calendula, chamomile or thyme). Wait a boil, reduce heat and let simmer for 5-10 minutes. Then covers the towel on your head as a kind of tent and lean your face over the steam carefully. Hold for 5 minutes and then rinse your face with cold water to close the pores. You will feel the softness in skin immediately.
- Moisturizers are also essential for healthy skin. In the morning, use a day moisturizer suitable for your skin type and SPF. At night use a cream formulation and richer texture. If you don’t have money then prepare a homemade moisturizer.
To make a moisturizer is super easy, take a banana peel, apply to the face and then rinse after 15 minutes. Other shells of fruits and vegetables that can be used in the same way as the banana (the inside, the fleshy) potatoes, to help reduce swelling, honey for its powerful hydration properties, avocado to give freshness to your complexion and pineapple, to illuminate your skin instantly.
- Give yourself a facial massage. Massage increases circulation of the face enhancing the firmness of your skin, while loosens the muscles of the face, softening the usual lines and wrinkles. When you have washed your face and when you apply your usual moisturizer or toner, do this: part of your chin and on her hands up toward the cheeks, on the contour of the eyes and forehead. Make a daily facial massage is one of the 10 best treatments to prevent wrinkles. Make a slight finger pressure in the area around the eyes. This will help eliminate dark circles.
- Fear of damage caused by the sun often we worry only in summer and on the beach. But keep in mind that in any season, UVA and UVB rays can cause premature aging of the skin. So before you leave home you should use a sunscreen every day of the year.
- Wash your makeup utensils. Brushes, and dirty makeup sponges are home to bacteria and dirt. When you rub your face with these you end up clogging pores and you promote the appearance of pimples and blackheads. Wash your utensils at least once a week with a little shampoo and warm water so that they are as new as well as your skin.
- Take shorter and cold showers. Hot water removes the fat cells that hold water on your skin, leaving it dry and cracked. Take a cold shower and have to shiver a bit. Not only leaves your skin fresh, also you save heating costs and you’ll get to work faster. (The planet also will thank you).
- Get moving. Although no longer have to hunt wildlife to put food on the table, our bodies were not designed to sit behind a desk all day. Rather than in front of the computer or TV, go outside in park and get moving. Keep muscles toned helps us to sculpt the body and also it helps speed the transport of nutrients to cells, while promoting the elimination of toxins. Exercise can also help balance of certain hormones related to those horrible outbreaks.
- Avoid sweets. For a sweet-looking face, remove out the sugar from diet. Sugar and highly refined carbohydrates, like white bread, white rice, chips and sugary drinks can accelerate the formation of fats, as well as aging. Why? A chemical process called glycation, makes decompose sugar to interfere with protein molecules, reducing the elasticity of collagen in the skin.
- Hydrate your body. Remember to drink plenty of water, about six to eight glasses a day to rid of your body toxins. The lower chemical load that your body has to deal (pesticides, synthetic chemicals, heavy metals), you’ll have more energy for cell renewal. Also, being well hydrated will make you feel less hungry, improving not only your skin but your figure.
- If you are in your 30’s then this tips is specially for you. To reduce the signs of fatigue, you must resort to a serum lifting effect for good eye cream or eye contour effect immediately. With these creams help prevent the signs of aging, bags and eye area you will be less tired. With this tip you will be able to keep skin young for a long time.
So this is the best skin care routine you have to follow for maintaining healthy and beautiful skin.